Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Monday 19 December 2011

Driving home for Christmas ...

Obviously not right now. Seeing as texting and driving is illegal I'm pretty sure blogging whilst driving is also frowned upon ... but I will be driving home for Christmas tomorrow and I couldn't be happier about it :)

I love Christmas but I didn't really get much of a Christmas last year what with nearly every part of my life falling apart. But this year it couldn't be more different :D I'm happy, I'm healthy (ish) and enjoying a bowl of noodles because that's basically the only food we have left in the house. And I am eating them like no-ones watching i.e. messily

.. and I have just noticed that Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr are on the Graham Norton Show so I'm going to go drool watch that .. brb.

Ooo beardy Jude Law. Nom. 

ANYWAY ... so I haven't really packed. I've got as far as putting clothes that I want to take home on the radiator which is pretty good progress. fortunately though I am only going home for 10days before returnez-vousing to Plymouth for New Year with Mr Jason Mitchell - SO EXCITED :D

I am now off to meet Mr Tom to give him his very exciting Christmas present and to beat the shit out of Dominos who, 3 months down the line, still haven't paid me. WANKERS! 

Ahem.

So yeh, off I go. Then tomorrow I'm DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS with the family and J-dog and the Grandparents and it's going to be amazeballs :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Cock
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment