Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Monday 30 May 2011

Fail

I'm a tit. What is the main nub and gist of the 30 Day Friend Challenge, aside from involving friends? It's that it lasts 30 Days. Where am I going to be in 30days time? Portugal. Did not think this through. But on the plus side .... HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Woopwoop!

But nevertheless I shall shall prevail and then just maybe cheat and do the last 3 days on one day .. just don't tell anyone *shh*

So that's pretty much it ... also, as I have just discovered the joys of "pages" I'm gonna make a page and whack my Friend Challenge there rather than clogging up my blogging (ha, t'rhymes!). 
Ok ... bye
Cock
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment