Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Sunday 29 May 2011

Losing the ol' blog virginity

So here I am, popping the blog cherry ... well actually that's not strictly true. I wrote blogs on myspace but they were atrocious and full of trivial, embarrassing teenage me's issues and although I would be damn impressed if you found them please do not try - if myspace has any sense at all it will have deleted them.

I'm at a bit of a loss right now to be honest. I just like setting things up, filling in info and choosing designs and I'm only blogging because as things stand I am looking at a very jobless, very moneyless and therefore very boring Summer. 

Actually I tell a lie ... two lies in fact - I do have a Saturday job working at a greyhound kennel and I love it there but sadly the money would not pay for one night out. Also I am going on a not-boring-in-any-way-at-all holiday to the Algarve, where I had my 1st birthday (apparently, can't say I remember). However, awaiting my return from this holiday will be a scary envelope, lurking on the doormat amongst other more friendlier, inviting envelopes telling me to sponsor Guide Dogs or that I've won an imaginary holiday. My second year university results ... but we shan't mention them.

Hmmm ... there is not a lot more to say at the moment. Although just to keep mine and anyone else who stumbles across this blog's interest I'm going to start the 30 Day Friend Challenge. I expect I'll get bored, it happens easily. 

Guess that's it for now. I'm off to the gym to burn off the 3000calorie large Dominos Meateor pizza that I scoffed the lot of last night ... and I wonder why I'm not losing weight!

Laters,
Cock
xxx

ps. I promised Cassandra Jane Humphreys a mention when she phoned earlier. So here's your mention. Also Cassie, I think you should know that a lot of your food has gone out of date so I have taken the liberty of eating said food in order to save you from any deathly bacteria that may reside within. Aren't I a great friend? :D



30 DAY FRIEND CHALLENGE
DAY 01 - You best friend
I honestly can't decide, so here is a picture of myself with three of my favourite people enjoying a day at the beach :)

Oh ... and one of Carl enjoying a sausage, in case he feels left out:


1 comment:

  1. i appriciate you eating my bactieria ridden food :P xx

    ReplyDelete