Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Thursday 15 September 2011

I've gone all kneak at the wees!

So much to say ... so little that I can actually type and so much that I really should keep to myself ... and whoever caught us on CCTV.

JOKING!

Or am I?

Who knows?!

I'm potentially still drunk!

HAHAHAHA!


"I don't know what's happening!" as I insisted on drunkenly slurring to most people last night.

And also, to quote the amazing Katy Perry - "Pictures of last night ended up online - I'm screwed ... Oh well! It's a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled! DAMN"

In case you hadn't guessed I had a bloody spectacular night out last. I think. Like I say, bit of a blur if I'm honest.

And we shall say no more about it.

*giggle*



So I hate my job.

With a passion. Piece of advice for anyone - never work at Dominoes, certainly not as a driver. It's bullshit. Not sure how long I'm gonna last. Got 3 shifts in a row starting from tomorrow at 5pm - they don't give a finishing time though so Hell knows when I'll be free but I do know I will be drinking afterwards. Not sure how I can say that now after last night and having only just recovered from a fairly hideous hangover but never mind!

Seriously though, considering quitting already - I'm on minimum wage and they only pay me £1 towards petrol per delivery I make, regardless of distance which means I will make a loss which means the petrol money coming out of my wages meaning I will be being paid about £3/hour which is bollocks because the job is shit enough anyway. I will try and stick it out for a little bit longer but not convinced I'll be there for much more than a week right now.

And I reckon that's about it for now - back to the gym tomorrow once I've regained some sleepy time, then to work ... then to JSV. Might be interesting .... 

NIGHT!
Cock
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment