Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Sunday 18 September 2011

Since I've been back in Plymouth ...

It has been 18 days now and they have potentially been some of the best of my life.

Also am potentially becoming an alcoholic after going out 3 times in 5 days, and for the 4th time tonight. JSV will be the death of me I swear.

I have ...
... got a job 
... quit my job after 3 shifts
... got myself locked out of my room
... left the rat cage open
... got so drunk I was sick
... worn my onesie too much for a normal person
... lost weight
... gone kneak at the wees
... invented a fantastic dance which will soon be seen all over Plymouth
... heard Sarah Garry say some fantastic things:
  • Oh my God, she's putting it in her mouth, I can't watch!
  • I can't suck, it swallows my lip
  • Vagina
  • Am I the noodle drainer?
And it's not even Fresher's week yet :D

Off to get pissed. Now where's my Carling?

Cock
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment