Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Thursday 16 June 2011

Life of a Slob

9:30am-11am(depending on whether there's a dog on my bed): Get out of bed

Before
10am-12pm/11-1pm: Watch Most Haunted and Ghost Hunters on SkyLivingIt or Sky LivingIt +1 depending on when I get up

1pm: Shower

1:45pm: Walk the dog and as was the case today, get rained on, walk home and spend half hour chasing and trying to dry aforementioned dog with a towel whilst he prances around with his quackie duck toy
During

2:30pm-3pm: Lunch

3pm-3:30pm: Watch more crap on TV and wait for Dad to return home about 3pm so the dog will stop staring at me

3:30pm-5pm: Talk to Dad and accept offer of coffee. Then wait for Mum to come home and make me another cup of coffee because I can't be arsed to get off sofa because I've had a busy day
After drying

5pm onwards: Refresh facebook every 5minutes waiting for something interesting to happen. Added extra today - painted my toenails a shiny blue.

Evening: Eat a nommy dinner cooked by my Dad including previous masterpieces as shepherds pie, uber salads and vegetable curries ... or on the night he didn't cook, crisps.

7pm-8pm (ex. Wednesdays): Watch Eastenders.

9pm (Thursdays only): Watch How I Met Your Mother

12am-1am: Go to bed looking forward to continuing the cycle tomorrow.

BUT all this will change as of tomorrow when Wii Fit and Wii Zumba arrive. After my morning with the paranormal I will spend the rest of the day Wii-ing :D I may not even eat, I'm that excited. Jake won't know what's hit him (probably a Wii remote actually). 

Wonder how long before that novelty wears off.

Never mind, only 9.5 sleeps to go before Portugal, that'll certainly keep me entertained. Final (maybe, probably) Hancock & Gates holiday guarantees lots of David Hasselhoffing, pool fun, alcohol, drag queens, badminton partners and waterparks :D

Anyway, must go back to my monotonous routine. Fortunately Doctor Who's on at the mo which makes the decision of what to watch on TV slightly easier tonight.
Cock
xxx

ps. Plus of staying home is getting to spend lots of time with my J-dog. Even if that does mean walks in the rain. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha :P I thought I was laz.... no wait i am :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thought you were 'laz' ? Fail :P x

    ReplyDelete