Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Friday 24 June 2011

Goods and bads

I don't really know where to start because it's ridiculous the way I feel.

I'm obviously very excited and whatever for Portugal (good) ... but it's going to do shit all for my already overweight body (bad). I hate my body, I've never been thin, no matter how much I exercise and how little I weigh as far as I'm concerned I, well my stomach at least looks gross. 

I left college and went to Fat Busters (Slimming World) over the Summer - I ate healthy, I went to the gym and I cycled to work and I lost half a stone ... in 2 months. Now maybe I have too higher expectations but that's shit. What was worse was that I went on holiday and put the entire 7lbs back on in the space of 2 weeks. Understandable why my motivation disappears very quickly?

As far as I'm concerned the only time I've lost a decent amount of weight in a decent amount of time was last Christmas when I had a mouth infection courtesy of my wisdom teeth (bad) and literally didn't eat for a week. For the first time in many years I was under 10stone (by 1/4lb) (good). Plus I was doing my work placement at the RSPCA which meant being on my feet from half 8 - half 5 ... that helped.

I went to the gym 20 times in May (good) and didn't lose a sausage (metaphorically) (bad), in fact 3 days of gymming and living off pitta bread and bananas I managed to gain half a stone - WHAT THE FECK?!

I HATE MY BODY!

What's worse is that this week I have gained 2lbs so that my BMI is now overweight, despite going to the gym 3 times and playing on the Wii Fit. Maybe I should start thinking about liposuction or something because clearly nothing else works.

As a last resort to try and prove that there is actually something hideously wrong with my metabolism I'm going to swim excessive lengths on holiday, eat slowly, attempt to have healthy foods and definitely going to resist all forms of dessert. I have very low hopes that this will work because I am beginning to believe that I am forever cursed with this flab ... until I get pregnant and then I will explode into obesity and I'll be taken to a fat home.

Rant over.

In other news, I would like to make a small statement regarding the sad demise of my 2nd Year uni camera (bad). My Samsung ES70 served me well this passed year, taken over 1,800 photos until someone (me) got a bit drunk and snap happy at a foam party. The poor little camera never recovered. However today I purchased the camera which will accompany me through the most important year of my life so far - a Nikon L24 (good). Is shiny :) No foam parties for this baby!

Ah well. I must away because apparently even overweight people need to eat :/
Won't be around for a while - Portugal for 2 weeks early Sunday morning.

Laters all,
Cock 
xxx

ps. Brother from another mother :P (stolen from Bryony)




No comments:

Post a Comment