Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Saturday 13 August 2011

30% less art

Two quick things I would like to blog about very briefly and then I shall leave you good people to enjoy your evenings.

Thing 1 - 30% Less
Have you noticed that all this low fat food that is on sale and is more expensive than normal food because it's supposedly made out of healthier, higher quality ingredients is actually just smaller versions of the full fat versions. WeightWatchers lasagne's and curries for example, I can either have one and feel hugely disappointed at the end of the meal or have two of them which completely defies the point. I had a sausage roll today from Asda's healthy range which was apparently 30% less fat. It wasn't, it was just 30% less sausage roll.

Thing 2 - Art
I had an urge last night. An art related urge to try and draw Lupin. I always do this. I get the urge and I do the body and shapes and whatever fairly well. Then I get to the face and I remember that I can't draw faces. Then I sit and cry. Observe.
What I am aiming for
What I so far have
If I feel brave and if I ever manage to draw the face I will post the finished version. Don't get your hopes up though.

Nightynight
Cock
xxx

ps. I dids it :D
My finished Lupin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment