Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Monday 22 August 2011

Colin Firth interview

My Mum saw this on TV the other day and being awesome thought to record it for me. The interviewer guy (James Lipton) is absolutely awful and if he wasn't 84 I would be tempted to punch him ... actually I still am. But Colin Firth, being Colin was hilarious.
It contains some of the best interview answers I've ever heard. Par example:


James Lipton: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Colin Firth: "I personally thought you were very good in Mamma Mia"

James Lipton: What turns you on?
Colin: Crème brûlée
James Lipton: What turns you off?
Colin: Tripe



The whole this is on Youtube so if you love this man (who doesn't?) then I would recommend watching it. Click -> Inside the Actors Studio Colin Firth


1 comment:

  1. Correct these best intervew answers only i searching for long time thanks I am very happy to see these answers in your site....

    ReplyDelete