Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Friday 5 August 2011

Caution: Angry. Explicit language.

Fucking diets (I did warn you)

It's all complete bullshit.
At uni I eat nothing healthy, I probably have fast food about 3/4 times a week, including a 3000 calorie large Meateor pizza from Dominos. Obviously, I get fat. So when I come home and have a healthy breakfast, sandwich and Skips/pitta bread and dip for lunch, then a dinner of jacket potato or pasta or a salad and a takeaway once a fortnight if I'm lucky you'd expect the weight to fall off me. Or certainly I expected to lose some.

WRONG!

I am still borderline overweight. Admittedly at the moment I seem to be able to maintain my weight at the top of my ideal BMI but then I'm not snacking, I'm eating much slower because I will admit I'm guilty of eating too fast and I'm cycling over 50km a week.

It's driving me completely mad! People will argue that because I'm in my ideal weight range that it's Ok because I'm "healthy" - yeh, great so I won't have a heart attack but I still look repulsive in a bikini.

I hate it :( Even when I was at my lightest after Christmas I wasn't happy with how I (my stomach) looked. I want to be consistently under 10stone, is that really too much to ask?! I mean seriously tell me what to do and I will do it because I am so fed up with trying to do it myself and getting fucking nowhere.

You get told, exercise and eat healthy. Oh but then wait a minute, if you exercise and don't consume enough calories then nothing happens because you don't have enough to burn. And if you do the same exercise routines, it doesn't make a difference because your body gets used to it so adapts. 

It's complete crap. If you wanna gain weight you just go to McDonalds. If you wanna lose it you have to watch every single thing you put in you mouth and have something ridiculous like exactly 1346.4 calories and do 5.6miles cycling but then the next day if you do that same bike ride it all goes to shit and you start gaining again. Fecking spectacular.

Right. I'm off to have some rice (exciting) before I smash something.
ANGRY PUPPY FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment