Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Tuesday 9 August 2011

A year from now

My Mum has collected up all of the school photos of brother and I from the past 18 and 20 years respectively.

Mine stop once secondary school finishes but I realised though that next year there will be another photo added.

Graduation


How can I be at this stage in my life already? Two months today I will turn 21 (this is my 21st blog, how appropriate) - bizarre how the days seem to drag and yet the years seem to whizz by?

Never mind, to quote some wise fellow:

'Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.'

That's what I'm going to live by :)

And on an equally happy note, he's a picture of my dog eating a teddy:
 
Nightnight
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment