Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Wednesday 10 August 2011

... expecting to pull?

My mum bought me my outfit for my 21st birthday today. In previous years it has been nice dresses but this year it's something a little different.

A MONKEY ONESIE FROM PRIMARK! It has a tail and ears and everything and was only £12. (I'm having a Twenty-Onesie birthday party if you were wondering and am hugely hoping not to be the only one in a onesie.)


So being the child that I am I tried it on the moment I got home and monkey-ed into the living room ...

... and that was when my mother said the best thing she has possibly ever said to me:

"I hope you're not expecting to pull on your birthday."


:O Insulted. I really don't see what she's on about, I think I look pretty fetching:

*ahem*


Ima go now
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment