Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Facebook lessons/Alan Rickman fest

I am definitely not about to download the Harry Potter soundtrack right now. Nope. Certainly not.

OMG THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART II AVAILABLE ALREADY! *eeeeee's with excitement*

Ahem. Nothing to see here.

Welling up just listening to them. 

Seriously Lisa, MAN THE F*CK UP!

Let's draw a line under that little fan girl moment...


... this blog was supposed to be about my teaching my bro to use Facebook.

BUT I WANT TO SEE HARRY POTTER AGAIN!

You've already seen it twice and it only came out 3 days ago ...

But it's AMAZING! 

I know, I was there.

Maybe I'll just go live in a cinema. Or find Alan Rickman ... I wanna make sure he's alive.

*rolls eyes*

It's OK, I know what'll help and then I'll get on with the proper blog.



Do you feel better now?

Little bit yeh.

Thank God, now get on with the blog.


OK, so I helped my brother get Facebook a while back and now he's left college I've helped him find some friends on there (like 2). Anyway, weeks went by and I thought I better check so yesterday we did and he had 19 friend requests. WTF??? Within minutes of accepting them 3 more appeared and then today he had another 10!!! I never knew Simon was so popular. Taking after his big sis obviously :P 

So accepted friend requests and replying to the occasional wall post was fairly easy. But then tonight all hell broke loose and two of his friends decided to talk to him on FB chat. Now my brother is autistic so amongst other things he gets his words muddled a bit or misses them out completely when he talks which added to some pretty poor spelling and grammar meant that any messages he wanted to reply with had to be checked by me or I had to spell out the entire sentence.

Uh oh ...

Oh God, what now ...

I have a feeling

What sort of feeling? 

A feeling  ...

 ... that it's ALAN TIME!

*drools*
You do realise he's 65? 

I know. I'd shut my eyes. All I need is his voice ...

Too much information

*Smirks*


Anyway, back to Simon. So I was helping him talk to this girl, Bethan from his college. Figured it wasn't going to be a too in depth a conversation but next thing I know she's telling my brother that some guy called Chris P has asked her out and she loves him but she loves her boyfriend Aaron more but she also loves Chris P although he apparently has a girlfriend called Lucy Pink but she doesn't know "Can you ask him Simon?". What the hell?! When Simon didn't reply for a bit she'd type "Reply" and if we still took a while she'd type "Now" .... impatient much? Then she asked Simon to tell Chris P that she "loves him as a friend only" ... why is my brother suddenly this girl's messenger boy? What've I got him into?

Eventually we move on and she asks who my brother is going out with and he replied Natasha Ward. We tried to find her on Facebook but were unsuccessful so I suggested he text her. expecting him to say another time but instead he got a bit excited about it and shouted "Lis, get my phone!" with the same determination as if he'd just said "LIS! Fetch my sword!".

So then on top of talking to this crazy Bethan girl on Facebook which took about an hour to type out every little message, I was also helping him to text his girlfriend, which he had never done. And then she kept replying and it was complete chaos to be honest. Fingers crossed it won't take too many evenings watching over his shoulder like this before he is able to do it all for himself. Wishful thinking maybe :/


Are you feeling alright?

Yeh, why?

Nothing. Just it's been a couple of paragraphs since ...

ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Om nom nom


Ok this is just getting silly now. I'ma go bed ...

Yes I think that's probably a good idea

... and I'ma dream of Alan :)

Please don't.

Well I'm not forcing you to sleep with me.

I'm you're subconscious.

Oh ...


Cock
xxx


ps. On a completely unrelated note, I saw a trailer this evening for the book I'm currently reading called "One Day". Due out 19th August, which means I better hurry up and read the last 55 pages. The book is great, really funny so I would highly recommend this film:




pps. ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN



No comments:

Post a Comment