Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Sunday 24 July 2011

There's always something to look forward to

To those who think students are poor and can't afford stuff (i.e. me) - read this and weep :P
 

6th August
Helen & Myke's wedding. Getting paid £25 for the first few hours and then staying on to boogie on down. I have not been to a wedding since I was 11 (aww) so nearly 10 years :D





 

1st September
Back to Plymouth - moving into new house - GFF224 North Road West with some awesome peoples ready to tackle our final year of Uni. How mad is that?!





 
9th October
My 21st. Planning on having a weekend of chaos. A twenty-onesie party - yes, you heard. Turn up in onesies or nothing. That is your choice :P







14th/15th December
Off on an adventure to London with Kristina, Handcuffs and Boobies to see 100 Monkeys, party in London and stay in a suite in the Islington Hilton Hotel!!!







20th January
Going to see the fantabulous Alfie Boe at the Pavilions with Miss Garry. Oh and did I mention we have front row seats? Well we do. Mmmmm. Beard.






May-June 2012
Unbelievably less than a year to go until we finish uni and fingers crossed I am able to go to Africa for 4 weeks and work on a lion and tiger conservation programme near Port Elizabeth :D




17th August 2012
And the cherry on this already pretty layered cake of awesomeness, myself, Handcuffs and Boobes are off to see the legendary Michael McIntyre at the Pavilions :D After sitting with 3 laptops in front of me for nearly 2 and a half hours trying to get through to get tickets, we finally have 3 ... at the back. BUT IT'S MICHAEL FRIGGIN' MCINTYRE SO WOOOOOOOP!



Not a bad line-up aye? 


But until this awesomeness commences, I have a dissertation project to research so I must away and get some sleep. 
Night all,
Cock
xxx


ps epic unrelated video that I stumbled across a few mins ago. Captain Jack <3 The Doctor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment