Author's Note

Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now, 'cause hopelessly the hope is that we have so much to feel good about.
- One Republic

P.S. Please feed the fish :)

Monday 25 July 2011

Molly's Ghost?

Ok so this is going to sound completely whacky and to be honest is probably one of those things that you should keep to yourself because otherwise you'll sound mad. Which I expect I will, but nevertheless I feel the need to blog it.
So, Molly died January 27th 2010, and since then there's been a few things that I've thought were weird but I've kept my mouth shut and presumed were nothing (and they probably are) but now my Mum's said she's noticed it too so I feel much less insane.

The kinda things that happen are I see something white move out of the corner of my eye and obviously we've still got Jakey running around so it could easily be him but I remember being in my bedroom once with my back to the door and I heard the patter of paws and the collar jingling and actually said "Hey Jake!" expecting him to be at my door ... he wasn't there. He wasn't even upstairs. Similar things have happened but I've put it down to imagination and wishful thinking 'cause I love the idea that Doos is still tootling around the house with us.

Anyway, today it got weirder because I heard the noise of collar jingling by the patio doors and a load of pigeons flew off :/ Can't have been Jake as he is at the vets all day. So then I mentioned to Mum how weird it is there not being a dog in the house and that I keep thinking I can hear things. And she goes "Well it's funny you should say that ..." and basically she had thrown something in the bin in her bedroom and she'd heard the same thing - a collar jingle, really clearly apparently. Mum actually shook the bin to see if there was something in it that could've made that noise but there wasn't.

I expect it's just our imagination but the fact it's not just me makes me feel better and personally I rather like the idea that we have a little Molly ghost in the house :)

There's my mad ramblings done for the day. Bye!
Cock
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment